Emu Essentials Emu Oil Certified Grade A*
Emu oil has been used for centuries by native Australians for healing and pain control in a severe desert climate. This special oil is a by-product of the emu, also a native to Australia. It is one of the world’s most potent natural moisturizers. Emu oil has natural skin nutrients that actually help the skin to heal itself.
Emu oil offers tremendous cosmetic benefits while only utilizing a very small amount of the product. Just a drop covers the face and neck.
* Standards set by American Emu Association
Emu Essentials Emu oil – Nature’s Gift to Improved Health!
How can one product give so many amazing results? Emu Oil is very similar in composition to human tissue and the oils that your body already produces. Because it has many of the same fatty acids and bio-nutrients, it is able to supplement your body with the proteins, vitamins, antioxidants, minerals and compounds it needs to stay healthy. Not only does it penetrate deep through multiple layers of tissue, but when combined with other ingredients the Omega 9 is able to encapsulate and deliver them where they can help the most.
Emu Oil health benefits when applied to the skin
It soothes, moisturizes, reverses damage and rejuvenates. The benefits of topical application to the skin are:
- Reduces pain and inflammation from dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis
- Great for all skin types – will not irritate even the most sensitive skin
- Goes on light and absorbs immediately – will not clog pores
- Hydrates to plump skin and help hold moisture
- As a carrier oil, it delivers collagen and elastin to the underlying layer reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Relieves itching and inflammation from rashes and insect bites
- Calms redness and lightens age spots
- Hastens healing and reduces scarring – very effective on acne and burns
- Recommended by skin care professionals for after-care of a facial chemical peel
- Promotes hair growth by delivering essential nutrients to hair follicles
- Prenatal and postnatal benefits – reduces stretch marks, plus soothes and moisturizes nipples for breastfeeding
Order Yours Today!
Free Travel Size with Every Order
PLUS Free shipping on orders $50 or more.
Emu Essentials Emu Oil is known to be a healthy, holistic choice:
- Highly Penetrative
- Non-comedogenic, non-irritating, and bacteria-free
- Safe to use on anyone, anywhere on the body
- Side-effect free
When taken internally – Ultra Emu Oil Gel Caps
As a replacement for fish, krill and plant oils, it delivers not just Omega 3, but 6,7,9 and 21 other fatty acids as well as bio-nutrients (vitamins, minerals, enzymes, vitamins and more), needed to support your heart, digestive and immune systems and counter inflammation. The benefits of ingesting emu oil are:
- Reduce pain and inflammation in joints and muscles
- Improve cholesterol levels by increasing HDL cholesterol and decreasing LDL and VLDL cholesterol
- Decrease blood triglyceride levels
- Decrease blood pressure which indirectly increases exercise capacity
- Provide significant energy to your heart and other organs which in turn boosts your metabolism and increases fat burn-off
- Reduce the inflammation of Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Colitis and Crohn’s disease and soothe the damage done to the colon
- Relieve symptoms of premenstrual disorders including breast pain, premenstrual tension, bloating, depression, and irritability
- Contribute to substantial improvement in mood regulation, increased mental focus and overall brain chemistry
Emu Essentials Emu Oil is used by many professionals…
Plastic surgeons, laser surgeons, dermatologists, clinical estheticians, massage therapists, herbologists, aromatherapists, reflexologists, holistic practitioners, electrologists, and just about everyone who has had the opportunity to try it.